Daytona Beach, Florida, Divorce Attorney
When going through a divorce, you have to have both an aggressive advocate who will protect your rights in court and a counselor who will guide you through the challenging legal process. You do not have to go through this life-changing process alone. To learn more, contact us at Revis and Blackburn, P.A., for an appointment about your case.
With a skilled legal advocate on your side, you stand a better chance of resolving your marital issues in a prompt and favorable manner. With an office in Daytona Beach, Florida, our firm is a prominent law firm that provides clients with exceptional legal advice in an efficient and results-oriented fashion. Our lawyers have years of experience in resolving disputes involving:
- Child Support: gathering appropriate information, determining adequate amount of support and defending nonpayment of support
- Child Custody and Visitation: arguing for the legal custody, physical custody and contact schedule that is in the best interests of your child
- Paternity: establishment of paternity if biological father of child, born out of wedlock, is at issue
- Alimony/Spousal Support: determining appropriate amount of alimony given factors such as need, ability to pay and length of marriage
- Division of Property: gathering, characterizing and appraising to determine appropriate property valuation and ensure adequate asset protection/division
- Modification: continuing to work with you to petition the court to modify a court order following a substantial change in circumstances
- Enforcement: petitioning the court to enforce an existing court order or agreement
If not handled properly, a divorce can be the source of continuing contentious disagreements. It is our job to resolve your disputes in an efficient and favorable manner. Whether through mediation or litigation, we will be there to fight for your rights.
To speak to an attorney about your divorce, contact us at Revis and Blackburn, P.A., for an initial consultation.