Trusted Attorneys in Daytona Beach Florida and Surrounding Cities
Family Law · Criminal Defense · Probate and Estate Administration
In East Central Florida, the law firm of Revis and Blackburn is well-respected by legal peers and former clients alike. We have built our reputation on and are proud of the effective legal services that we provide for our clients who face legal challenges including the following:
- In the area of family law, we offer compassionate, practical and results-oriented guidance.
- Criminal defense is handled aggressively, taking into account the ultimate, potential consequences of being charged with a crime
- We handle estate administration for family members and beneficiaries who are located both in or out of the state of Florida.
- Probate litigation is oftentimes needed to resolve conflicts in an estate.
Our lawyers have more than 50 years' combined experience serving as litigators and legal advisers for people in and around Daytona Beach and throughout Florida.
The attorneys of Revis and Blackburn in Daytona Beach have earned the firm's reputation as one of the prominent law firms in the area through decades of dedicated legal practice. We are known for strong litigation and effective, efficient legal skills involving divorce, child custody, DUI defense, white collar criminal defense and will contests.
Our clients want and deserve the best we can offer:
- Immediate consultations
- Clear communication
- The benefit of our experience
- Ready access to attorneys
- Our best efforts to help you achieve the most favorable outcome attainable
Turn to a lawyer you can trust after you have been confronted with a legal matter such as the following:
- You are going through a divorce and need to know your rights and obligations regarding alimony, property distribution and child issues.
- Your child's other parent wants to move out of the area, and take your child with him or her.
- You have been accused of driving under the influence or possession of a controlled substance or theft on the job.
- You need to have your will reviewed or revised by an experienced Florida attorney or you need a power of attorney.
- Your elderly parent or disabled child could benefit from guardianship.
Contact us to schedule a consultation at your convenience on these or related legal issues. We are confident of our ability to meet your needs and to always keep your time and best interests as top priorities.